- Maths work - explore either BBC Bitesize daily lessons or Whiterose Daily Maths lessons.
- This week we are continuing our exploration of doubling, halving and sharing. Complete the sheets below to support these concepts.
- Play a draw the Gruffalo game. You will need a piece of paper each and a dice. Draw a large Gruffalo head on your paper only. Take it in turns to roll the dice. Each dice number means you can draw a different part of the Gruffalo (see picture). 1=horns, 2=orange eyes, 3=ears, 4=mouth with tusk, 5=nose with wart, 6=teeth. Who can be the first to complete their Gruffalo?
- Start off with 2 objects. Can you share e.g pasta, sweets, etc with 2 people fairly? How many would each person have? What about 4 objects? Carry on until you reach 10 objects. What about if there were three people? How many would they have each?
- Complete your daily Doodle maths
Please remember that the links below will take you to external sites - please supervise your child at all times while doing this.
Numberblocks Series on BBC iPlayer.
Links to Numberblocks - all series.
We have really enjoyed watching these at school!